Back Again – US Airways 100% Miles Purchase Promo

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Ok, I was wrong! I wrote during the last US Airways buy miles promo that it was probably going to be the last one. I did not think they would run yet another promotion as they prepare to merge the American Airlines and US Airways mileage program. But, I was definitely wrong because it is back again! US Airways 100% Miles Purchase Promo Apparently, this may appear as a tiered promo for some people (so, the 100% rate may not kick in until the higher purchase amounts) while others are getting the 100% bonus on all purchases. In my account, it does not kick in until the 30,000 mile option. Below that, it is in 25%, 50%, and 75% increments. This offer mentions at the top that it is being marketed to “new” US Airways Mastercard holders. Well, it is valid for me and I have held the card for about 8 years. So, if you have a US Airways Mastercard, you should see the promo offered to you. Need the... The post Back Again – US Airways 100% Miles Purchase Promo appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...