BA Xmas Business Class Fare for $2012 - 2 day sale

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by Toula, Dec 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Toula
    Original Member

Toula Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anyone going to jump on this one? I just checked and it is showing availablity for $2012 per person all in from SFO/LHR. We were just joking this morning about going to Paris for Christmas. If we had not just gotten back from 3 weeks in Europe we might have gone for it. Have to admit I am still tempted.

One of our best sales of the year begins today… and ends tomorrow. For two short days, book round-trip Club World (transatlantic business class) travel to London, Manchester or Edinburgh from only $2012*, including all taxes and fees. Fly from any of our gateway cities, coast to coast, and enjoy the same low fare.

Begin your travels December 20, 2011 through January 5, 2012, with all travel completed by January 8, 2012 and indulge yourself with unrivalled Club World service at an unbelievably low price.

Hoping to visit someplace different? Other select UK cities are also on sale at similar savings. But remember, you only have until tomorrow to book your travel.

This is truly the perfect way to end 2011 in high style.

YULtide, Quasiconvexity and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sorry to say, we fly only Economy!;)

3. Globaliser
    Original Member

Globaliser Silver Member

Status Points:
    We benefited from the UK version of this by upgrading from Y to J for a trip that we were doing anyway.

I don't think we were BA's core market for that promotion, but it worked for both sides anyway.