BA checkin: Dilbertian contract service at OSL station

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by redtailshark, Aug 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    This station has contract agents, true, but we all know there's a huge difference between good contract agents and others.

These guys handling BA checkin at OSL are the worst. BA management needs to get off its Dilbertian butt and fly undercover via this station. Then they will experience their low levels of service. The agents are unhelpful, and even mean-spirited in the way they wait for people to reach the head of the line, ignore them and then redirect them to another line. They are unfriendly and unpleasant to deal with. I'm not the only one who doesn't like this lack of service. Talking with other people in check-in, and others who have used this station recently, I heard some similar stories.

If they can't shape up some basics, then change the contractor. Surely even BA can do better than this.

alfagirl and Newscience like this.
  2. redtailshark

Status Points:
    OSL again. Surely even the Dilberts can do better than this non-service?

3. redtailshark

Status Points:
    UA checkin @ OSL does a better job...last week, tagging my bags on my EU-US itin and then my US-US itin following. SHARES problems with R class - discussed on the UA board - didn't manifest this time.

Back to OSL on Fri.