BA 038 " Air crash investigation"

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by Speedbird 001, Feb 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Little heads up....

7th March on National Geographic Channel in the UK

Expect the normal oscar winning acting performances, but might be worth a watch.

Genius1 and baggageinhall like this.
  2. Ah, Canadians mangling an English accent.

3. Globaliser
    Original Member

Globaliser Silver Member

Status Points:
    Plus many examples of dramatic music and breathless script illlustrated by montages of rapidly changing images, building up an unbearable level of tension, before cutting to a totally crucial and critical event - something like pressing the TOGA button at the start of the takeoff roll. < sigh >

4. Primula
    Original Member

Primula Silver Member

Status Points:
    Cynic :D

Could be worse.. could be the Eddie Stobart series, where they tried to make tension out of someone being lost on the M25 :D

Globaliser likes this.

5. You introduced me to that prog...and my god its awful!

"So Brad is going to make the last journey across lake Speedbird before the summer, the ice is melting and he has on his trailer a 32 tonne oil doo dah. At points the ice might be too thin to carry the weight, there is a good chance he won't make it"

Meanwhile

At ES

" Fat Bob, is not happy that the M25 is closed between junction 18-19, that is going to cost him at least 30 mins on his journey"

;)

6. Genius1
    Original Member

Genius1 Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, have put a note in iCal [​IMG]

7. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

TrueBlueFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I used to watch Air Crash Investigation in Australia all the time, and while the presentation might have sucked from time to time it really explained well exactly what happened in each accident or incident.

8. Petrus
    Original Member

Petrus Silver Member

Status Points:
    It's actually one of my favourite shows on TV. To the horror of SWMBO who is less keen on flying than myself. [​IMG]