Awesome 2015 1Q Promo: Extend Your Stay, Earn 30k

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by swazzie, Jan 5, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. swazzie

swazzie Silver Member

Status Points:
    Check your email! Look like some Club Carlson stays are in my future...I got the following email from them today:

We enjoyed welcoming you last year, and want to thank you for your continued loyalty. As a token of our appreciation, we're offering you exclusive early-bird access to our next promotion Extend Your Stay, Earn 30k before it's announced to the public. Plus, you can get a jump start on earning Gold Points® this year. Register for the Extend Your Stay, Earn 30k promotion by January 12, and we'll award you with an additional 10,000 bonus points after your first Eligible Stay of two or more nights between January 12 and March 29, 2015. Thanks again, and we look forward to another great year together.

Details of the promo are as follows:

Kick off 2015 with up to 30,000 bonus Gold Points per Eligible Stay! Register for the “Extend Your Stay, Earn 30K” promotion and you can earn 30,000 bonus Gold Points for each Eligible Stay of 3+ nights or 15,000 bonus Gold Points for each 2-night Eligible Stay at more than 1,000 Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide. Register today to take advantage of this rich offer exclusive to Club CarlsonSM members.

IHG, eat your heart out!

2. B1BomberVB

B1BomberVB Silver Member

Status Points:
    This Carlson promo is the only so-awesome promo of this winter! IHG's is kind of awesome, Marriott, Hilton & Starwood have mediocre promos & we are still waiting for Hyatt's to be announced!

icurhere2, swazzie and uggboy like this.
  3. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    That is a good one, unfortunately I hardly ever stay 2 nights. But it seems like all the different Hotel programs go that way. (the 2 or more nights)

IDGflygirl and swazzie like this.
  4. swazzie

swazzie Silver Member

Status Points:
    I hardly ever stay 2 nights, either, but a 2 night stay will earn a free night at a category 2 hotel (15k points) and a 3 night stay will earn a free night at category 3 hotel (28k points). The bonus points apply to every stay during the promo. As a mostly leisure traveler, I'll do a stay (likely 3 day) to pick up the 10k one-time bonus on top of the promo points.

Those with a Club Carlson credit card can stretch the points further with the Bonus Award Night benefit (last night free on a 2+ night stay).

5. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is this a targeted email promo ?

edit: To answer my own question 30k Promo

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    swazzie likes this.
  6. swazzie

swazzie Silver Member

Status Points:
    The 10k one-time bonus appears to be targeted, but as you noticed the main promo is not.

anileze likes this.
  7. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    yes, great promo even excluding the 10K one-time bonus, kudos to CC for coming up with this...unfortunately, won't be able to take advantage of this looking at upcoming travel plans..:(

anileze likes this.
  8. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'll probably get 75K as I have three trips where CC properties are there.

icurhere2 likes this.
  9. icurhere2
    Original Member

icurhere2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just switched next week's trip from a HI to a Radisson (fourth stay since promo started); rates didn't work as a 3-day stay but now that I misscheduled myself :rolleyes: into a 2-day ....

10. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    Amazing !!! :mad: My first stay of the year with ClubCarlson, two nights; I got zilch ! :(:mad: Not one &^%#$@ point ! Not for the promo, nor even a spend. The second, I did get some bonus points; but the first stay is what *&$$ me off. Now I have potentially 7 more days in this month alone, I'm wondering if it was such a good idea.

11. swazzie

swazzie Silver Member

Status Points:
    Did you register for the promo before the first stay? If so, have you called Member Services Center to see why the promo points didn't post? I got all of the 43,000+ points for my stay (except for the Club Carlson credit card points) two days after I checked out. The credit card points posted two days after my statement closed.

anileze likes this.
  12. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes ! I did register much before my stay and booking. I have send off the message to Member Services Center, waiting to hear from them.