Awardwallet upgrade with premium milepoint membership

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by ckgunn01, Sep 9, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. ckgunn01

ckgunn01 Active Member

Status Points:
    I'm sure this has been answered but after 20 minutes of searching I give up. I signed up for the milepoint premium membership and took advantage of the united and Hyatt offers, but how do I get my Awardwallet membership upgraded???

2. Drobik

Drobik Gold Member

Status Points:
    You will have a conversation in your Inbox from Michelle that will contain the information on the other benefits of the Premium Membership. Just look for your Inbox in the upper right corner, or just go directly: http://milepoint.com/forums/conversations/

Potentially, you will have to just wait until she processes your membership, however, so it may not have arrived yet. But that is where you will find it once she does process it.

3. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    WOW, I love it, a new member giving advice — and it being the correct and very polite advice — to another new member. Thanks Drobik.

As noted, it is in your InBox. After the soft launch we instituted automatic fulfillment and currently within five minutes of you upgrading your account to Premium Membership, the instructions and unique codes are in your InBox.

Again thanks, Milepoint really rocks when our new members get right in.

wrxmom, Scottrick and IDGflygirl like this.
  4. Drobik

Drobik Gold Member

Status Points:
    Happy to help. At this point of the game, procedural questions are pretty much the full extent of what I have the knowledge to answer :)

wrxmom likes this.