Award Wallet Contest - 6 Month Award Wallet Plus Subscription

Discussion in 'AwardWallet' started by traveldealexpert, Oct 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. traveldealexpert

traveldealexpert Member

Status Points:
    When signing-up for Award Wallet, please consider my referral link. Using my referral link is greatly appreciated.

http://AwardWallet.com/?refCode=rxbttfnrce

As a way to give back to the community, every Wednesday till October 31st, I will randomly select a new Award Wallet member that used my link for a 6 Month Award Wallet Plus subscription.

IMPORTANT: Once enrolled in Award Wallet using the above link, please PM me with your name associated with your Award Wallet account to enter.

Best of Luck!

traveldealexpert

2. traveldealexpert

traveldealexpert Member

Status Points:
    As part of the ongoing Award Wallet Weekly Contest for October, I am glad to announce a flash giveaway. This flash giveaway is in addition to the weekly contest.

The next Award Wallet member to enroll using the link below will receive a 6 Month Award Wallet Plus subscription.

http://AwardWallet.com/?refCode=rxbttfnrce

IMPORTANT: Once enrolled in Award Wallet using the above link, please PM me with your name associated with your Award Wallet account to claim your prize.

Winner will be announced once the prize has been claimed.

Best of Luck!

traveldealexpert

3. traveldealexpert

traveldealexpert Member

Status Points:
    Congratulations essentielle!

I’m happy to let you know that you're a winner in the “Award Wallet Plus!” flash giveaway brought to you by traveldealexpert on Flyertalk and Milepoint! You've won an Award Wallet Plus subscription valid for six months.

You will receive a PM shortly with redemption instructions.

Congratulations again, and thank you for your participation!

Everyone else, please be sure to enter the weekly contest (currently we only have four entries so your chances are excellent). Also, be on the lookout for more flash giveaways and prizes.

traveldealexpert

4. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just won a free year in award wallet's 100 free for 100k giveaway. Got the following email:

Congratulations,

You have been randomly selected as a winner for your participation in our 100free for 100k giveaway! Thanks for the excellent write up and for continuing to support AwardWallet.

Your prize is: 1 year membership upgrade to AwardWallet Plus.

We have automatically upgraded your account.

Thanks again for your contribution to us successfully achieving the milestone of 100,000 members!

Happy travels,

Steve Gempeler
    Director of Marketing
    XXX@awardwallet.com

iolaire likes this.
  5. traveldealexpert

traveldealexpert Member

Status Points:
    Congratulations Flavio Dias Mestre!

I’m happy to let you know that you're a winner in the “Award Wallet Plus!” weekly contest brought to you by traveldealexpert on Flyertalk and Milepoint! You've won an Award Wallet Plus subscription valid for six months.

Please PM me with your details within 7 days, so that I can give you the details to redeem your prize.

Everyone else, please be sure to enter the weekly contest for next week's drawing.

traveldealexpert

6. traveldealexpert

traveldealexpert Member

Status Points:
    Congratulations Tim Chun and Liza Sheen!

I’m happy to let you know that you're a winner in the “Award Wallet Plus!” weekly contest brought to you by traveldealexpert on Flyertalk and Milepoint! You've won an Award Wallet Plus subscription valid for six months.

Please PM me with your details within 7 days, so that I can give you the details to redeem your prize.

Everyone else, please be sure to enter the weekly contest for next week's drawing.

traveldealexpert

7. traveldealexpert

traveldealexpert Member

Status Points:
    Congratulations danni St.Claire, Aubert Shepherd and Farshid asvadi!

traveldealexpert