I'm currently holding a C LH award for 2. It looks increasingly likely that F will open up. I know I'll have to pay to redeposit my miles and pay a close-in fee - fine. Question. I don't have enough miles in my account for the issuance of 2 F awards until my miles from the C ticket are re-deposited. Will UA be able to accomplish this without screwing this up? (i.e., booking the new reservation, making sure it comes back HK, putting it on hold, then redepositing the miles from the other ticket (I assume this is instant or close to it) It is the first time I've had such a situation where I both don't have enough miles for the new ticket while the old one is outstanding AND I don't have enough status to avoid all the fees.