Aviation: The Invisible Highway Trailer

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

A stunning trailer has just been released for a documentary that will be coming out next year, entitled "Aviation: The Invisible Highway." What an absolutely gorgeous video that captures what I think has most of us obsessed with this hobby. As much as I write about caviar and Krug and good service and comfortable duvets and rubber ducks, at the end of the day that's not what I truly love about flying. It's the miracle of flight that still has me hooked. Even millions of miles later, I still gaze at airplanes and airports the same way as I did the first day they caught my attention. The post Aviation: The Invisible Highway Trailer appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsSometimes I still wonder why the flying bug bit me. Business ... by WonkachocolatRelated StoriesUnited’s New “Safety Is Global” Safety VideoDelta Pilot Snaps At Atlanta Air Traffic ControllerAkbar Al Baker Calls A350 “Crap Test Airplane”

Continue reading...