AutoSlash YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'AutoSlash' started by AutoSlash, Feb 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. AutoSlash

AutoSlash Z Representative

Status Points:
    We've recently launched the AutoSlash YouTube channel, and posted our first video. Comments welcome!

We've got some exciting plans for video going forward, so we'll keep everyone updated via this thread as we release new videos to our channel. We're especially excited about our first professionally produced animation segment which is nearing completion. Details soon!

AutoSlash can also be found on Facebook and Twitter as well.

Aloha-Rick and jackal like this.
  2. AutoSlash

AutoSlash Z Representative

Status Points:
    Check out AutoSlash's latest video. Comments and feedback welcome!

jackal likes this.
  3. James Dombrowski
    Original Member

James Dombrowski Silver Member

Status Points:
    The commercial's pretty much spot on. I've booked through AutoSlash a few times with pleasant results. I have an upcoming reservation for p/u at LAS for 3 days. Originally booked at $170.XX, now after a few rate adjustment reservation is now for $81.XX. Nice Job!

AutoSlash and jackal like this.
  4. 2soonold
    Original Member

2soonold Gold Member

Status Points:
    Need more time, to get more rental car companies.

5. craz
    Original Member

craz Silver Member

Status Points:
    it gives 2 wrong impressions 1- that as long as you find a cheaper rate you will lower the persons rate, you have already posted changes only for $5+, why no mention of that

and 2ndly had I not been told by you that AS ONLY will slash rates with the booked company and not just any company, I would think had I booked with Dollar but their rate never went down yet Avis's did and is $60 less then the 1 I made with Dollar(cheapest at that the time of making the res) So you need to make sure everyone understands that you will Slash and cut only the Company that is booked and not recheck all companys, will can very well mean a person ends up paying alot more $$ then they had to since other companys ended up being much cheaper

2 friends I sent the video to had no idea that if the difference is less than $5 no res change and that AS will ONLY check the company booked rather then All companys, they thought any amount would mean a new res and that AS will check ALL companys to make sure the 1 booked is still the cheapest. Once I told them AS will ONLY check the company booked they said they will avoid AS till it can make sure in fact that they get the cheapest rate no matter which company