Autoslash Even More Useful for Car Rental Savings Than I Thought..!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Several months ago I wrote 10 Great Ways to Save Money on Rental Cars. The simplest and most powerful advice is to use the free service AutoSlash.com, which I’ve been covering for the past five years. For instance, I Just Saved Over $173 – 58% – On an Upcoming Car Rental. Here’s How You Can, Too.. Always Enter Your Car Rental Confirmation Numbers into Autoslash for Savings – It’s Free! The major rental car companies don’t like that AutoSlash will keep checking for lower rates on your car rental and help you rebook. So they don’t let AutoSlash display prices on their website directly. What I’ve been doing for quite some time is making a cancellable reservation, on a car rental company’s own website or at Orbitz, and then entering the confirmation details on the… Continue reading Autoslash Even More Useful for Car Rental Savings Than I Thought..!...

Continue reading...

2. tomanst

tomanst Member

Status Points:
    I often travel around the world and in each country there is a problem with a rental car. In my last trip my brother advised me to install mobile app Car Rentals Market App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hotels.car.rentals.flights.ukasoft&hl=en
    With this application, you can rent a car without any problems all over America and the world. This application is working well on ios and android platforms. I hope this helps someone!