Australian woman Laura Bushney claims sexual assault aboard Malaysia Airlines flight (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Aug 25, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    A Malaysia Airlines chief flight attendant sexually assaulted an Australian woman during a flight to France and then pleaded with the female passenger to not report him, according to Australian media. Laura Bushney, a resident of Perth, said she was “petrified” when the steward allegedly began touching her under the guise of calming her nerves as she was afraid of flying on the carrier after numerous deadly incidents. Earlier this month the airline issued a statement acknowledging that a cabin crew member had been detained in France over sexual assault allegations on August 4, 2014. Bushney told Channel 7 on Sunday evening that three hours into the half-full flight from Kuala Lumpur to Paris the steward had sat beside her and allegedly began massaging her legs. The 26-year-old also claims he later assaulted her, taking advantage of her fear for flying. “I just keep saying why didn’t I scream, why didn’t I shout? Why didn’t I stop it? I am a strong person because I can do that, I know I can,” Bushney said. “When I was in the moment I couldn’t. I felt so scared, so petrified.” Bushney recorded part of the alleged attack on a mobile phone wrapped [...] The post Australian woman Laura Bushney claims sexual assault aboard Malaysia Airlines flight (VIDEO) appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...