[​IMG]

Amazing. :)

[​IMG]

TRAVELSIG likes this.
  2. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    The building is indeed amazing and to be sure an engineering feat. I wonder about this trend for ever-taller buildings- given from my understanding that even in the largest cities where land costs tend to soar the price per square metre over 60 stories is usually a negative impact on the project in terms of build out costs. I also don't necessarily like super tall buildings as simply the time to move up and down the elevators becomes measured in minutes- one reason I probably won't return to the RC HK for example and will stay with the FS across the bay.

uggboy likes this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Myself on the other side enjoys tall buildings, they're a marvel and I like interesting skyscraper architecture. Sad to hear that you won't return to the RC Hong Kong, the ICC Tower is a feast for the eyes and senses IMHO. I have not stayed there so far, but we have been up to the lobby and enjoyed a few drinks, plus the views and experience of course. In the end it is all about personal preferences.

TRAVELSIG likes this.
  4. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Of course!

Thankfully we don't all have the same personal preferences or the world would be a very boring place.

uggboy likes this.
  5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, the key is to be diversified and celebrate this on a daily basis, this makes us all better human beings and we hopefully learn something out of this too. Cheers.