Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by vickers, Jul 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. vickers

vickers Gold Member

Status Points:
    Very nice hotel. Great check in experience. Front desk staff was very friendly.
    All aspects of this hotel are clean and well maintained. Had supper at the bar (chicken tenders, fries, and a blue moon (maybe 2....) Service was friendly and fast, and the food was excellent. Bar food is priced fair. The tenders and fries were under $13, which is pretty good for a nice meal.
    Media panel was built into the entertainment stand, with standard ports for plugging your computer or game system into the television. A fridge was hiding under the entertainment center also.
    I wanted to expore this hotel as I have never stayed here. I am close to being a gold member, which will allow me access to the club level. But as a lowly silver member, I prefer to stay at other Marriott properties that provide free wifi and free breakfast. However, this was the best sleeping experience I had compared to other Marriott properties. Bed and pillows were perfect for me, but I know that is a personal preference.

Attached Files:

uggboy and Newscience like this.