ATL Parking Thread:

Discussion in 'ATL | Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport' started by flyingdawg, Feb 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just wanted to share ideas on deals and advantages of different ATL parking lots / locaitons. I normally use PreFlight (off airport - Camp Creek Pkwy).

* 250 DL miles after set amount of spend
    * electronic transponder for entry/exit linked to automatic discount and direct billed to credit card
    * free USA today
    * free day off parking after set amount of spend

diver90 likes this.
  2. diver90
    Original Member

diver90 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've been doing The Parking Spot for a long time:

- Corporate Discount is nice.
    - The Spot Club has provided us with free parking for all vacations for the past 7-8+ years.
    - Free USA today.
    - Free Beverage on departure.
    - Spot Club card automates departure, but not as cool as the electronic transponder mentioned above.

flyingdawg likes this.
  3. GenevaFlyer
    Original Member

GenevaFlyer Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    It might be good to compile a list of all options, especially for the less frequent renters, as they regularly have specials that can be of use.

My list at the moment, in no particular order:

- Wally Park
    (They just had a special on LivingSocial for $5 covered parking, Mar 23rd)​

- Preflight
    (Currently running a 30% off special offer (as of Apr 7, coupon valid 3 months)​

- The Parking Spot
    (2 ATL locations, recently had a 25% off special offer, still have some coupons valid till May 16th that I can email)​

- Park 'n Fly

- FastTrack

I will be happy to edit this post to add more for reference.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I usually use Pre-Flight Parking as well, but I recently went on a trip that started in Nashville, so I searched for parking on the Internet and found this Internet web site:

http://www.airportparkinginc.com/

Basically, it allows one to park in a selection of hotel parking lots for a significant discount. I saved a lot of money for a week of parking at the Marriott hotel at the airport in Nashville, and I am thinking about using this service for parking in Atlanta, as I can park at the Crowne Plaza hotel near the airport for four days for about $7.00 less than Pre-Flight Parking after the 30% discount.

While I was satisfied with the service after parking in Nashville and had no problems or issues, be aware that the parking is pre-paid and much of it cannot be refunded once paid. Airport shuttle service can vary between hotels. Also, there are no Delta Air Lines SkyMiles to be earned, nor free days — but are the days really free when paying less than $5.00 per day versus $6.65 per day after the 30% discount?

flyingdawg likes this.