Assistance needed - borrow unused Verizon phone serial number for a few days

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iolaire, Jun 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Please would someone loan me the serial number for a non-active Verizon phone for a few days?

I’m in the process of converting a prepaid phone (with $800+ credit) to a monthly plan, to make that happen the store needs to create a shell account using any Verizon phone. Once that is complete they can move over my credit and apply it to a shiny new iPhone. The serial number cannot be from a prepaid phone.

They can look up the serial number from your phone number if that helps (so you don’t need to find the phone). The serial number cannot be from a prepaid phone.

If you can help please PM me, thanks, iolaire

2. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did u find one? If not let me know. I have an old blackberry laying around

iolaire likes this.
  3. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    No not yet, thanks. If you could help I'd appreciate it!

If you are willing to PM me your Verizon Wireless phone number the sales guy could find the serial number in your account records. If you don't like that idea, maybe you could take a photo of the serial numbers on the phone, usually under the battery and email it to my username @usa.net.

Thank you

4. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks again for the help. I'm done using the your phone as a placeholder, so you can activate it when/if you choose to. Thank you. iolaire

kellio likes this.
  5. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    No problem. The phone was quite old and had gone for a swim in the lake at one time :). We seem to go through several phones a year in this household. :)