Asiana JFK-ICN Business Class

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Asia/Australia' started by xopping, Mar 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. xopping

xopping Silver Member

Status Points:
    gonna travel on Asiana on Business from JFK to PVG with a transfer at ICN. JFK-ICN flight OZ221 is B777. Any suggestion for the seat selection? How is the Lounge at JFK and ICN. Thanks!;)

2. dhammer53
    Original Member

dhammer53 Gold Member

Status Points:
    We flew a couple of years ago on a 747. Can't help in this regard unless you're willing to wait until my son and his wife return in April. ;)

The lounge at JFK, if I recall correctly (IIRC) is a shared lounge. Nothing special. Computers, some warm food, drinks. Cozy enough. The lounge in ICN, now this is a lounge that's pretty big. Lots of room to spread out, although it's crowded. Showers and computers. As for the food, if you're there at peak times, get the food as soon as they put it out. I thought they cheaped out by not replacing it.

FYI, Duty Free at ICN isn't anything special.

SC Flier likes this.
  3. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    The lounge at JFK is the Swiss Air (LX) lounge.

4. olmangsr

olmangsr Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi xopping,I guess you already experienced oz221 Business since the post is quite old.how was it?im doing the same connecting to an sq to sin...

5. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    +1 wife has a business trip in 4 weeks on that flight and then onto HKG. Seatguru is showing that her assigned seat does not exist. Is there a second deck on the 777?

EDIT: I found the seat map. I had to manually choose the one with a first class suite. It showed the extra row of Business class seats.