Asia Pacific - Red Hot Deals 2012 - Enjoy Up To 50% Off

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by onebagtraveller, Dec 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. onebagtraveller
    Original Member

onebagtraveller Silver Member

Status Points:
    Might be useful to some - key words are "up to" 50% off but last year the rates I booked were in fact 50% off and quite a good deal. PREPAID, NON-CHANGEABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE.

Should start today but the website is still a little flaky.

http://www.starwood-ap.com/redhotdeals2012/en/

T&C

Don't forget to pay with your Mastercard to get your 9 nights for free weekend nights!

Terms and Conditions

• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific.
    • Rates do not include additional charges that may be imposed, service charge or state/local taxes.
    • Rates are commissionable and may be booked via online, GDS, OTA and CCCs.
    • Rates are pre-paid, non-changeable and non-refundable.
    • Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability.
    • Valid for bookings made from Mon, 19th December 2011 through to Tuesday, 31st Jan, 2012.
    • Valid for stays from Wednesday, 4th Jan 2012 through to Saturday, 31st Mar 2012.
    • Minimum and maximum length of stay may apply, please check the hotel's terms and details link when making your booking.
    • A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
    • Offer is applicable to individual guests only and is not available to groups or Starwood employees.
    • Eligible for earnings of SPG points where booked through Starwood channels.
    • Void where prohibited by law. Not to be combined with any other offers or promotions and subject to change.
    • Starwood reserves the right to amend or void the promotion without further notice.

sendaiben, Kalboz and Mark.Dragon like this.
  2. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I wish it would apply to suites but my local hotel does not sell suites (except for jnr suites) online.

3. Putra

Putra Silver Member

Status Points:
    Tried to booked for February in Thailand. The rates seems just normal instead of 50% off. Checked Khao Lak, Phuket and Krabi but the are tr are the same.

4. hotelsallover

hotelsallover Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got the LM KK for RM360++. only 60 ringgit mote than a standard room, so I'm pretty happy.