As bully boy cartel scams, schemes and loots America, FBI investigates man for using DAL toilet

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by ahappyelite, Dec 13, 2017.

1. ahappyelite

ahappyelite Silver Member

Status Points:
    The perversity would knock you down. From just what is in the public realm, law enforcement has probable cause to issue subpoenas and search warrants, wiretaps also——for starters the meeting logs, phone and email records of US regulators who appeared to have arranged jobs with those they were supposed to be overseeing. See for example the Air Force Boeing scandal.
    Instead, at the behest of the bully boys of the air cartel, our taxpayer funded FBI was unleashed against a man using the bathroom. Disgusting encapsulation of everything wrong with modern day US air travel.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/948428001
    ******by looting I mean inter Alia colluding on routes to keep prices higher than they would be in a truly competitive environment

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. unhappyelite

unhappyelite New Member

Status Points:
  3. ahappyelite

Status Points:
    Beg to differ, Unhappy
    Happy Holidays

4. unhappyelite

unhappyelite New Member

Status Points:
    You can beg all you want. You're posting repetitively on the same topics on a dying bulletin board, using overheated rhetoric that would be right at home on Fox News or in some Bob Avakian-authored Revolutionary Communist Party tracts. You might as well be shouting your posts into your closet at home. It's a shame that your rants are pretty much the only action this board sees outside of some multi-thousand post threads, but there it is.

Do whatever you want because they're your electrons, but this is about the lamest way of raising consciousness on these issues I could think of. Your audience has left the building. But if yelling imprecations at the airlines while nobody listens is good for your blood pressure, by all means carry on, and have your own Happy Holidays, even if you're the unhappiest elite I have EVER seen.

5. ahappyelite

Status Points:
    What is damning in all this is the irrefutable EVIDENCE. I do understand that stakeholders are rightly alarmed. If the media does its job, which is starting to happen, the cartel will be penny stocks.
    Relentlessly attacking your customers is always a bad idea.
    By the way your request to be silent in the face of this contemptuous criminality is denied.