Article on Club Carlson redemptions

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by Sky King, Apr 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Sky King
    Original Member

Sky King Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I both like & dislike the article.

Like it: I love case studies in my business life & my travel life

Dislike it: on the flipside, the more people that get into the game, the more programs will change to make it harder to take advantage of a good program and to get a good ROI out of my travel dollar.

uggboy and HaveMilesWillTravel like this.
  3. Sky King
    Original Member

Sky King Silver Member

Status Points:
    Agreed. Quite a few travel blogs out there these days compared to 4-5 years ago. Once an error fare hits it's almost gone rather quickly or lately the carrier just chooses not to honor it. I think gone are those days of error fares that almost seem to good to be true.

Sweet Willie likes this.
  4. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    There have been far fewer mistake fares, when was the last gargantuan one? At least when was there a giant mistake fare on any blog? There are occasional glitches but I truly miss the days of LAX-AKL in business for $1100.... BA WT+ for $20++... AZ $33++ YYZ-LCA in business with stopovers in Italy... 2009 though was still a great year, at least for hotels mostly, and that MH LAX-KUL companion ticket error. But the good old days seem behind us :(

uggboy likes this.
  5. SDFlyer

SDFlyer Active Member

Status Points:
    Radisson resort Aruba is also a great deal. $575 per nite = 50k CC. Booked 5 nights for January.

Sweet Willie likes this.