Arrival lounge in Stockholm?

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by ducster, Jun 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. ducster
    Original Member

ducster Gold Member

Status Points:
    If I am arriving on an international business ticket on either SAS or United (not sure which one yet), it seems that I would have access to the Business lounge in ARN. Am I right about that, and also do they have showers? Is the lounge convenient? I'll have about 4 hours to kill while waiting for the rest of the family to arrive.
    Thanks!

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are you sure it's an arrivals lounge?

3. ducster
    Original Member

ducster Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nope. Hence the question! ;)

As far as I can ascertain, CO arranged for BF passengers to use the Radisson Skycity, but I don't know if UA has something similar now. I also would love to find out if SK has any facility for its inboard business passengers.

EDITED: It looks like there are no showers at any lounge facility at ARN per some posts on FT from not too long ago.

And while we're at it: Does anybody have recent experience on the SK A330 in business as far as sleeping in the lie-flat goes (the IFE and soft product don't matter to me)? I'd rather go with the UA flatbed 752, but the SK is on a more convenient date for me. If it's not that comfortable, though, I'll go for UA.