Music Fest-Quassy Amusement Park, Middlebury CT 8/27/11

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Art234, Jul 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Art234
    Original Member

Art234 Milepoint Guide

With the kind permission of Pizzaman, I am posting the following on behalf of my wife, who as most of you know, has just successfully completed treatment for breast cancer for the second time.....

For those of you who have been asking, "How can I help?".

Are You Dense is having its annual fund raising event. Please join us, or, if you can support our efforts, please donate. As you know, we are women fighting both breast cancer and for legislation that will help other women. Truly a “paying it forward” health initiative. In addition to Connecticut, Texas just passed its Breast Density Inform law (effective 9/2011) , California and New York have bills pending, and federal legislation is in the draft phase. Inch by inch, we are determined to get this done so all American women have equal access to early detection. Please help us.

100% of the money is used for the cause; each of us volunteers our time.

We'd love to have you join us on August 27th at Quassy Amusement Park in Middlebury, for the whole family, good music, and supporting a worthy cause.

If you can't make it, we hope you will consider lending your support..

Thank you, thank you, thank you.