Are your UA miles from flights before March 3 posted?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by estnet, Mar 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    I flew sfo-sin on March 1 on UA and the flights haven't posted.
    Usually they show up by now. The new website says to wait 7 days before requesting missing miles. Just wondering if this is an integration glitch or? anyone with trips on the 1 or 2nd as data points?

2. Hannaman
    Original Member

Hannaman Silver Member

Status Points:
    UA Insider posted elsewhere that mileage posting won't happen for a few days. I'd give it a few more days.

Also keep in mind that CO systems are typically slower than UA systems at posting miles. So I would expect the new norm to be like the old CO.

2soonold and estnet like this.
  3. Courcoison
    Original Member

Courcoison Silver Member

Status Points:
    I flew from LAX to PHX on Wednesday 29th of February on United Express and the miles have not posted however the flight I took on the 28th also with United Express posted. The system is not accepting the ticket number I am providing as valid when I enter it to claim the miles and instead is asking me to call United Airlines. I shall wait patiently because of the merger but to Hannaman's point the United Web site now requires a 7 days waiting period before you can request missing United Airlines/United Express mileage.

4. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I flew UA on March 2nd and credited the miles to my US Airways account. Not expecting to see those for a long time (and pretty sure I might have to be pretty aggressive in tracking them down, too, eventually).

5. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    Must have missed that post. I had not used CO before so didn't know what their norm was.

6. chrislacey
    Original Member

chrislacey Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I'm also waiting from miles on 2/27 & 3/1. All UA stock on UA metal. I'm sure we'll see them :)

7. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    My miles from two flights on UA on 3/2 posted to my US Airways account this morning. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised by how quickly this happened, really only a day longer than it usually takes UA to post miles to my US account. Since I flew these routes on the last day before the integration, I had nightmares of these miles getting lost in space, and then me not being able to get them back because they were booked with the old ticket number...But thankfully, not the case!

8. mundosurfer
    Original Member

mundosurfer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had 3 flugs post correctly from March 1-2 correctly

9. Renard
    Original Member

Renard Silver Member

Status Points:
    my CO flight from March 1 just posted last night. As mentioned, expect them to post more slowly with the new .bomb

10. JLSocks
    Original Member

JLSocks Silver Member

Status Points:
    My flight from 2/29 just posted today, albeit a shorter number of miles than my outbound flight on 2/27.

11. Courcoison
    Original Member

Courcoison Silver Member

Status Points:
    My 2/29 flight posted overnight : LAX to PHX ( 500 miles X 2)

12. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

Status Points:
    So far, 3 of 4 flights have posted correctly. I'll probably have to call about the one that hasn't posted since it's been over a month, but with the miserably long phone hold times right now, I'm going to wait and see if it posts later on its own.

13. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks like my points posted, now to sort out my award trips.....