Are you looking to buy or sell a ticket? Please post here

Discussion in 'SMD6 (Star MegaDO #6)' started by tommy777, Feb 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Folks,

SMD6 is now sold out.

As we all know plans might change, there will always be tickets available on the second hand market.

If you have a ticket available or are looking for a ticket, please post in this thread and this thread only.

What are you looking for? Coach? Business? Emergency Exit w middle seat blocked? Any class?

Here are the process details - please read carefully to understand your options:
    1. Buyer: reach out to a seller on this thread who has a ticket for the class of service you'd want to purchase.
      • Exchange names and email addresses.
      • Discuss who will pay the $50 change fee (buyer or seller.)
      • DO NOT EXCHANGE FUNDS.
    2. Seller: email megado@megado.com and state your intention to sell your ticket. Cc your buyer. The email MUST come from the seller.
    3. Buyer: you will receive a link to a secure registration and payment page.
      • You will have the option to pay the $50 change fee or have the seller cover it, depending on your negotiation with the seller. Be sure to select the correct class of service - it has to match the seller's ticket.
      • Provide the requested information and complete your payment. Be sure to have your passport details handy as they are required in order to complete the sign-up process.
      • You are not registered until you complete your payment and receive a confirmation email.
    4. Seller: You will receive a refund, minus $50 if applicable, with 15 days. Your registration will be cancelled.
    One a ticket is transferred, all terms and conditions including the cancellation and change policies apply to the buyer. Exchanges are final.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will add this information to the FAQ at https://megado/faq/ We hope that this process is simple and effective for all parties.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  2. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Wants ticket

Scott6067
    onlyairfare

3. onlyairfare

onlyairfare Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would like to buy a ticket, preferably economy, but would buy another class.

It took me a while to clear my work schedule, and in fact I had to quit my old job and arrange to start a new one later in May after SMD6.

I'm good when I get a ticket!

wrxmom and tommy777 like this.
  4. su9062

su9062 Active Member

Status Points:
    Selling 1 Economy ticket! I realized I might run into visa issues with UK and Schengen which is a big risk.

Edited : Included class of service

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  5. Pat+
    Original Member

Pat+ Silver Member

Status Points:
    Please mention your class of service so that potential buyers know whether to reach out to you.

We're finalizing the ticket exchange process and will be ready to start processing exchanges by the end of this week. Our goal is to offer a streamlined online process, with the option to have the buyer or the seller pay the $50 exchange fee.

storyteller likes this.
  6. su9062

su9062 Active Member

Status Points:
    Thank you I edited my post.

7. onlyairfare

onlyairfare Silver Member

Status Points:
    su9062, I would be delighted to buy your ticket as soon as the exchange process is up! And of course, pay the exchange fee.

su9062 likes this.
  8. su9062

su9062 Active Member

Status Points:
    Thank you

9. Pat+
    Original Member

Pat+ Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello all,

We're ready to start processing ticket exchanges. Here are the process details - please read carefully to understand your options:
    1. Buyer: reach out to a seller on this thread who has a ticket for the class of service you'd want to purchase.
      • Exchange names and email addresses.
      • Discuss who will pay the $50 change fee (buyer or seller.)
      • DO NOT EXCHANGE FUNDS.
    2. Seller: email megado@megado.com and state your intention to sell your ticket. Cc your buyer. The email MUST come from the seller.
    3. Buyer: you will receive a link to a secure registration and payment page.
      • You will have the option to pay the $50 change fee or have the seller cover it, depending on your negotiation with the seller. Be sure to select the correct class of service - it has to match the seller's ticket.
      • Provide the requested information and complete your payment. Be sure to have your passport details handy as they are required in order to complete the sign-up process.
      • You are not registered until you complete your payment and receive a confirmation email.
    4. Seller: You will receive a refund, minus $50 if applicable, with 15 days. Your registration will be cancelled.
    One a ticket is transferred, all terms and conditions including the cancellation and change policies apply to the buyer. Exchanges are final.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will add this information to the FAQ at https://megado/faq/ We hope that this process is simple and effective for all parties.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    storyteller likes this.
  10. Peter Silberman

Peter Silberman Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have two Business class seats for sale. Prefer to sell together but will seperate. Will cover fees.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  11. GinTonic

GinTonic Active Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately for me, but good for you, I have one economy ticket for sale! Fee included.

BUYER FOUND!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
  12. kareddick

kareddick Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ouch, my ankle surgery is tougher than expected. I don't think I can do the DO. I have a Business class ticket. Hope someone can use it. I'll pay the transfer fee. Please PM me.

13. mafly

mafly Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sadly, I have one econ ticket up for grabs. I'll pay the txfer fee. Please pm me if interested.

14. flyingconsultant

flyingconsultant Active Member

Status Points:
    I have one economy ticket available. Willing to pay transfer fee. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  15. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Sorry to hear this. You'll be missed

Folks, as an extra service for the people who have schedule conflict, the MegaDo team is sending out an email blast to our entire database to make folks aware that there are a handful of tickets for sale. That will hopefully help

16. CubsGirl
    Original Member

CubsGirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    One economy ticket available. Will pay transfer fee. PM me, if interested.

17. kareddick

kareddick Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm willing to discount my FC ticket. PM me to negotiate.

18. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    I just put out that there are some tickets for sale on the Norwegian bulletin board and I already have a taker for a ticket:

@GinTonic it looks like you are first on the list. Please email me tommy @ megado .com and we'll get your ticket transferred.

iolaire, GinTonic and TAHKUCT like this.
  19. Absolute99

Absolute99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    One economy ticket to sell, as unfortunately I won't be able to attend due to a personal conflict. Transfer fee will be covered.

20. Free Upgrade

Free Upgrade Member

Status Points:
    One economy ticket available with two (2) bonuses:

1) MegaDO welcome dinner on May 10th. All 45 tickets sold out within hours. ($69 value)
    2) Will cover transfer fee ($50 value).​

About the welcome dinner:
    Sunday, May 10th at 7pm at Kitchen & Table, Marcus Samuelsson’s gourmet restaurant on the top floor of the Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport – an awesome restaurant with spectacular views of the airport.

Click on my user name (Free Upgrade) on the left to contact me.

iolaire likes this.
  21. HenrikP

HenrikP Active Member

Status Points:
    One economy ticket available for purchase. Window seat :D I will cover the transfer fee.

PM me if you are interested.

22. kareddick

kareddick Silver Member

Status Points:
    FC Ticket still available at great discount. PM me and let me know.

23. Pat+
    Original Member

Pat+ Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello all,

Today we sent out a mass email about last minute ticket resales. If interested parties are contacting us, we'll coordinate the trade with the sellers on this board on a first come (first posted!), first serve basis. Thanks for your support!

HenrikP and iolaire like this.
  24. Golden Toque

Golden Toque Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've got an economy ticket that I can no longer use... My daughter has her Volleyball Nationals in Calgary, and I just can't get there on time from London... and her happiness is more important than mine... I'll pay the transfer costs, and buy you a drink or two if you want to take the ticket off my hands...

alfagirl and iolaire like this.
  25. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Folks, it seems like the mass email worked. We've already gotten about 20 emails from folks interested in tickets.

I'm starting at the top of this list and will try and find new homes for all tickets some time this weekend.

HenrikP and iolaire like this.