Are There Any BW Hotels in USA Under $40 / Nt?

Discussion in 'Best Western | Rewards' started by iang000, Jun 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. iang000

iang000 Silver Member

Status Points:
    In order to qualify for the stay 3 times and get a free night I would like to find a BW hotel in the US that is under $40 a night (rates eligible for rewards). The mid-week Las Vegas rooms are still just over $40 a night. Does anybody know of a city where the rooms are under $40? I use the AAA rates, which often are the lowest rates.

2. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    New Jersey or Philadelphia? I've seen low 80s standard rate on the Philadelphia city center one, so with discounts maybe they can get close... although I don't know if they can go that low.

4. iang000

iang000 Silver Member

Status Points:
    The BW Main Street in Vegas on a week night this summer is $39.99 /nt if prepaid 14 days in advance. I guess I'll use that one to get the free night. 2 nights here and one at the airport BW comes to about $140 for 3 nights all in. The free night can then be used at any BW in the program some of which cost over $300 a night. The only problem is the voucher must be used before the end of January 2012. There is a BW in NYC which is starting at $499 / nt for new years eve. I'm not sure if that night is allowed on the voucher but it could be.

5. Exiled in Express
    Original Member

Exiled in Express Gold Member

Status Points:
    No shows work in Best Western?

And to keep the thread on track Advance Purchase/Twitter code in San Diego Seven Seas came in at 55 earlier this year.

6. iang000

iang000 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't think noshows work at BW. I'm going to show up. I have WN money sitting ready to be used, so I can fly most anywhere WN flies, including Vegas.