Are Qatar Airways A380 First Class Awards Ever Available?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I know I'm not the only person in this hobby that's mildly addicted to the A380. As far as the "big three" Middle Eastern carriers go, I know many have already booked Emirates A380 First Class and Etihad A380 First Class Apartments, though snagging Qatar Airways A380 First Class seems to be more challenging. Some people come to the conclusion that Qatar Airways doesn't release A380 first class award space, and they're not that far off. First of all, keep in mind that Qatar Airways only flies the A380 on select frequencies to London, Paris, and Bangkok. Furthermore, Qatar Airways is extremely inconsistent with how they release A380 first class award space. While first class award seats are pretty easy to snag on their other three cabin planes, the A380 is tricky. It's true that sometimes they don't seem to show any A380 first class award space. But other times they do. The post Are Qatar Airways A380 First Class Awards Ever Available? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...