Aquafresh extreme no more!?

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by ballardFlyer, Oct 25, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. ballardFlyer

ballardFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    So at first I thought it was a fluke but all 5 of my stays in the last month have been sans AFEC toothpaste. More of an observation I haven't seen posted. Anyone seen it - I've been at all brands except GH. Don't care and I know I could ask for it if I needed it.

Plus side is kenet md everywhere now (down with portico!) and sbucks in the room more often.

And most important - continuing killer service and no massive points deval - what really matters - thank you Hyatt!

uggboy likes this.
  2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't know if it was discussed here (I don't recall), but it's been discussed extensively on Flyertalk.

ballardFlyer likes this.
  3. legalalien
    Original Member

legalalien Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have noticed that, too. I don't mind the change as long as a free tube is available at reception.

TAHKUCT and ballardFlyer like this.
  4. ballardFlyer

ballardFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Agreed. It's actually conservation minded at some level - only use what you need. But I'm sure is also saves $0.25 a stay which really adds up with prob ~500k rooms in network and no other comparable chains had free toothpaste in every room like that so they aren't falling behind either.

TAHKUCT and Singapore Flyer like this.
  5. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    currently at the HR Greenwich and there is no AF here though there is a bottle of scope. :/)

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint

TAHKUCT likes this.
  6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I have always conserved them in my carry-on and kept the used tubes for other trips or finished them off at home.

Over the Atlantic likes this.
  7. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    My local CVS seems to charge $1.27 at the moment for the Aquafresh mini tube. So I won't go broke if I have to stock up without Hyatt's help, but it's definitely something I don't like. For what it's worth, I can also by my own lotion, soap, and shampoo... just in case you're listening, Hyatt...