Applied And Approved For Yet Another Chase Card – A New Personal High!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Chase is easily the issuer with the greatest bonuses and programs. I thoroughly enjoy the bonuses and perks from the various Chase cards and appreciate each one that I have. Applied And Approved For Yet Another Chase Card – A New Personal High However, this post is not about my Chase cards but about my wife’s cards. She just received notice the other day of another approval – bringing her total of personal Chase cards to 8. That makes for a total of 11 cards for her, 8 personal cards and 3 business cards. I know there are others that have more than that but it was a big surprise to me that she was approved for this latest card. See, she had applied for the United MileagePlus Explorer card when it was at the 50,000 mile amount but had not received any word from Chase for several weeks. My wife really does not like making the calls to banks about card applications and I started thinking that we would need to... The post Applied And Approved For Yet Another Chase Card – A New Personal High! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...