App-o-rama - What do you think?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by Jsm1985, Feb 17, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Jsm1985

Jsm1985 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Here is what I'm thinking for my churn tomorrow.

1. Chase Marriott 70K

2. Chase Ink Bold 50K

3. Barclays US Airways 35K no fee

4. Citi AA Visa 50K

5. Citi HH 50K

6. Amex HH 50K (not surpass)

Back-ups - BoH and BoA Hawaiian 35K

My last churn was around 6 months ago. I got the Citi AA Amex but was denied the Citi AA Visa using the 2-browser trick. I also got the Barclays US Airways Mastercard during that churn. I really want to get the AA and US Airways cards on this one in case they go away. This will be my first time applying for a business card. I've never had any of these cards before.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Kalboz likes this.
  2. Million Mile Secrets

Million Mile Secrets Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you already have the Citi AA AMEX 6 months ago, you are unlikely to get the personal Citi AA Visa after 6 months since the usual wait is ~18+ months from when you were last approved.

But you could get the 50K AA Business card. Also make sure that you complete the minimum spending comfortably. Good Luck!

PHLFlyer, Kalboz and boondr like this.
  3. mapenn

mapenn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks good! Barclay's might raise an eyebrow, but if it's been six months, I would think you'll be just fine! Good luck.

4. Schali

Schali Silver Member

Status Points:
    And if you have already any CC with BoA you can transfer credit over to the BoH CC to get it approved