Apartments Vs. Hotels in Madrid (And Elsewhere)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    While Ben, and many of his readers, are preparing for (in some cases, multiple) trips to Beijing from Washington in American Airlines business class thanks to that now-famous mistake fare, I suspect I'm not the only one among you who purchased tickets from LAX (or other West Coast gateways) to Madrid as a result of the great SkyTeam Fare War Sale of 2014. I'd never been to Madrid before, so I was excited to spend a few days in a city known for its food, culture and history. I was traveling with a friend of mine, and when we initially looked into our hotel options, we noticed that some of the best options out there lacked rooms with two beds, and those hotels that did have twin beds (and I mean twin beds -- rooms with two queen beds in Europe are rarer than, say, taste and understatement are in Dubai) were disproportionately expensive. The post Apartments Vs. Hotels in Madrid (And Elsewhere) appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...