Anyone with status on AC 1 YYZ-NRT tomorrow (Tuesday)?

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by HomerJ, Mar 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. HomerJ
    Original Member

HomerJ Silver Member

Status Points:
    My missus is flying to TPE through NRT and has a 4 hour layover in NRT.
    If anyone with status is flying on this flight I would appreciate if you would guest her into the arrivals lounge in NRT.
    Please PM me if you can help.
    Thanks...Homer>>

2. c_9
    Original Member

c_9 Silver Member

Status Points:
    My understanding is that there is no arrivals lounge at NRT. Both UA and ANA staff told me this. I suspect there used to be one on the 5th floor, but that's gone now.

3. QSG
    Original Member

QSG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Why would the OP need the arrivals lounge? If the OP can have someone get his wife in she would be using the regular departure lounges in SAT 4 or 5. Beware that there are reports of some of the lounges being closed!

4. HomerJ
    Original Member

HomerJ Silver Member

Status Points:
    So no lounge in NRT...ok then.
    Connecting on to a UA flight so I guess I will see if someone can get her into an RCC.
    Thanks.

5. QSG
    Original Member

QSG Gold Member

Status Points:
    NH lounges are closed in SAT 5 and the F lounge in SAT4, thus the only lounge open is the Business Lounge in SAT 4.

Restriction of services due to the major Earthquake in the Northern part of Japan

Our in flight meal and beverage services are restricted on some of our domestic flights as well as or international flights departing from Japan due to the major Earthquake which struck Japan on March 11th.

All of ANA Lounges in Satellite 5 and part of ANA Lounges in Satellite 4 of Terminal 1 at Narita Airport are closed as a result of this Earthquake. Therefore we are unable to provide lounge service to all of our lounge guests.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
    March 13th, 2011
    All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd

6. tomh009
    Original Member

tomh009 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Plus the RCC -- not the top of the list, but better than nothing in case the ANA lounge is full.

7. QSG
    Original Member

QSG Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was looking around to see if it was open but I found conflicting information. As they are no doubt having supply problems I wouldn't be surprised if there was little on offer at either lounge. Wonder if AC is double catering out of Canada for some items?