Anyone in or going to BKK, then coming back to U.S.?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by Sweet Willie, Oct 14, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I thought I'd have a trip to BKK in future but alas not. I have a pair of pants & shorts that need picking up from a tailor.

I'm sure there is something I can offer to help offset your troubles for picking up these items & bringing them to the States for me.

Thanks,

Willie

2. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sorry I can't help you but figured I'll at least toss a little bump your way.

Sweet Willie likes this.
  3. I'll be there in January if that helps. What size pants are they? ;) I'm in need of some new ones.

Sweet Willie likes this.
  4. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    I too will be in BKK in January, returning to the US around Jan 14, if that would work for you...

Sweet Willie likes this.
  5. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks for both the replies, the Mrs may want her pants sooner as this was a trial with this particular tailor, if she likes them, she'll order more. I'll keep this thread updated on her decision, after all, Happy Wife Happy Life.

clscholes likes this.
  6. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have a 5 hours layover in BKK around thanksgivig but won't be back till 12/1; I wont be going out the airport but I believe I have relatives that will be meeting outside BKK (Mother wants to get some stuff & drop stuff off)

How much stuff we talking about? Where is tailor located at? I can ask if they are willing to pick up for you if you can't find anyone else.