Anyone have AA gift cards to sell in NW Chicago suburbs?

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by cheryld, Nov 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. cheryld
    Original Member

cheryld Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi, I don't have a Costco membership. I am in the process of booking a spring break trip for my daughte(please see my other current thread). I would like to bring down the cost of her ticket by using these cards. Now - I haven't decided I am going to book AA yet. But if I do - I will only have 24 hours to purchase. So, I am hoping to get a list of people who might be willing to sell me 2 or 3 cards and meet me somewhere near Arlington Heights.
    Thanks!

alohastephen and Jimgotkp like this.
  2. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just for future reference, you can have someone purchase you a Costco Cash Card online and use that to enter a Costco without a membership card.

alohastephen and CherylD like this.
  3. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    Last I checked, Costco still had a satisfaction guarantee. So if you become a member, purchase the gift cards, and decide that it will no longer be in your best interest to remain a member, you can cancel the membership for a full refund. ;)

CherylD and Jimgotkp like this.
  4. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    HI CherylD, I am 5 mins from Arl Hts, so simply start a MP conversation w/me & we can figure out a time for us to meet there. Happy to help you (or anyone in the Chicagoland area that needs access to Costco)

Edit to add: I thought it was only the Glenview & Oakbrook stores that had the cards

Lufthansa Flyer likes this.
  5. pauleeepaul
    Original Member

pauleeepaul Active Member

Status Points:
    $50? Really?