Anyone have a 30k AMEX SPG Referral?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by corz123, Mar 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. corz123

corz123 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm looking to sign up for one so a referral be appreciated. :p

jwsky likes this.
  2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    The 30K bonus is not available anymore, but the 25K referrals are. I'll be happy to send you referrals for the personal and/or business cards. Just send me your first name and email address by a private message, if you'd like one.

iolaire likes this.
  3. gconnery

gconnery Silver Member

Status Points:
    The 30k bonus is not available currently. If my memory serves it tends to show up in the fall, though of course there are no guarantees. You could apply now for the 25K offer, or wait. Its up to you.

jwsky and MX like this.
  4. doranski

doranski New Member

Status Points:
    The 30,000 offer is back. PM me with your email for a referral as this is the only way to sign up for it

5. gconnery

gconnery Silver Member

Status Points:
    I can also refer somebody for a 30K personal or business SPG card. PM me and send me your first and last name and the email address where Amex can send the offer. Right now the best public offer is for 25K miles and I can refer you for 30K miles. I will also get 5K miles if you are approved. Your choice of course.

6. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    GC, my math says 55,000 pts. If you hold both...

I just received an email from American Express and Starwood Preferred Guest with a pretty sweet offer. For a limited time "if you hold a personal or business Starwood Preferred Guest card" you can receive 5,000 SPG points for referring your friends (up to 55k points)! Plus, the people you refer will receive 10,000 SPG points on FIRST swipe, and 20,000 more SPG points after spending $5,000 in 6 months. That's a total bonus of 30,000 SPG points!

7. LauraPDX

LauraPDX Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ditto for the referrals,
    All I need is your name and email address (you can send a private message to me) and I will refer you for the 30,000 point sign up bonus.
    Win-win for all!

8. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have referrals, too. But doesn't everyone here already have the card? Anyway, if you would like to be referred, shoot me a PM.

jwsky likes this.
  9. jwsky
    Original Member

jwsky Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thats right, have the card or had the card. They no longer let you get the bonus a second time , right?

Last edited: May 31, 2014
    HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  10. mzldc

mzldc Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anyone in need of direct referral targeted offer, let me know with personal email.

11. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anyone got a wife, they are good for referrals...

We always refer each other,

12. rharrigill
    Original Member

rharrigill Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also have a referral for the personal card when the others above have been used.

13. BOShappyflyer

BOShappyflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am guessing a lot of us has or had the card. For anyone who needs a referral, I have the BUSINESS card referral (US version). If you're interested, please PM me your name and email and I'll get the invite out to you quickly.

The fact that Amex roll this out a bit early this year is actually not even that surprising to me -- it's a strategic move after they implemented the one bonus per member rule.

14. egoitia29

egoitia29 Member

Status Points:
    If anyone would like a referral, please PM me with your name and email address. I have the personal and the biz. Thanks and good luck everyone!

15. breathing007

breathing007 New Member

Status Points:
    I would be more then happy to business or personal SPG 30k referrals. Just send me a message to rajeevvadgama at yahoo and let me know which card referral you want, your first name, last name and email address. Thanks!

16. seeword

seeword Silver Member

Status Points:
    If anyone is looking for a referral for a (Canadian) Amex, please send a pm. I can refer both the Aeroplan and regular Amex cards.

I'll inform you of the potential bonus signup miles with my referral, so you can compare it to what is offered on the Amex site.

Example: 60K for the regular plat versus 50K on the Amex website.
    Example: 51K for the Aeroplat versus 40K on the Amex website.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014