Any updates on SPG Hotels near LAX?

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by LAM, Nov 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. LAM

LAM Silver Member

I will have a one night stay near LAX in a few weeks. All of the milepoint post are from several years ago regarding LAX SPG properties. Any recent updates on either the Sheraton, the Weston or the 4 Points? Right now I have a reservation at the Sheraton. I will be on a Gov't rate so price is not really an issue.
    uggboy likes this.
  2. andyroo31

andyroo31 Silver Member

I've stayed at the Sheraton LAX three times in the past year and found it to be a decent choice. Nice restaurant, standard Sheraton rooms (though the art theme is aviation, which is a nice touch), standard Sheraton Club, Starbucks in the lobby. They have a nice outdoor pool for an airport location with a heated patio at night if there's a chill in the air. The front desk can get very packed very quickly but I found the front desk staff to be nice and helpful. Personally I think you've made a good choice! :)
  3. Misplaced Texan
    Original Member

Misplaced Texan Gold Member

I don't think any of the three have changed recently.

I tend to use the Westin and was just there a few weeks ago. Rooms are nice but have the typical airport hotel level of wear. The lounge is fine (and a Westin with a lounge is nice).

I tend to stay there because for both dinner and breakfast the Daily Grill beats your typical hotel restaurant.