Any Software or Electrical engineers out there?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hollywood2468, Apr 9, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Hollywood2468

Hollywood2468 Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi guys and gals, I posted this on another forum and Gargoyle suggested that I post it here. Thank you Gargoyle!

I am a recruiter and right now I am trying really hard to find a Software and an Electrical engineer for a company in central Oklahoma. The biggest problem I am having is that it is a rural area and most of the big company engineers want to stay in cities. The company is great, the salary is great and the work is interesting.

This opportunity would broaden your work in the location services and wireless communications industries. The technological focus in the team will be based on the detection, sensing, and evaluation of underground conditions and controlling the equipment based on that information.

The team you would be working with would consist of a design manager, a senior design EE, a junior design EE, a senior software engineer and a junior software engineer.

Challenges for you and the team will include how underground devices will sense and evaluate subterranean conditions, how to receive and transmit information through solid rock, river bottoms and other obstacles, and other projects that might include how to provide continuous power without relying on batteries.

The company is a family owned, well known manufacturer of electronic and capital equipment that puts their employees first and is considered among the best companies to work for in the U.S. They are located in central Oklahoma, within a reasonable commuting distance of Stillwater and Oklahoma City.

Is this something that you (or someone you know) might be interested in exploring?

Best regards,

Sara
    Hollywood2468
    sara at affinitysearch.com

kellio and Gargoyle like this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Sara, thanks for posting. I think this job opportunity should be a good match to someone in our community.

That is the only part of the job for which I'm qualified. :p

3. Hollywood2468

Hollywood2468 Active Member

Status Points:
    Really? what do you do?

Gargoyle likes this.
  4. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points: