Any New Member Hyatt Gold Passport Promos?

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by misman, Aug 31, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. misman
    Original Member

misman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Haven't stayed in Hyatt for years, and the last time I was a Hyatt member, I was at a completely different address. I have an upcoming stay and never like to stay (even once) in a new chain without joining.

Are they any new member GP promos going on (especially refer-a-friend where I can help you get some points.)

Kalboz, aptraveler and dhammer53 like this.
  2. peteropny
    Original Member

peteropny Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Hyatt hasn't had any new member bonus or referral bonus in a very long time.

IDGflygirl and Kalboz like this.
  3. dayone
    Original Member

dayone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are you elite with another chain? If so, you might qualify for a trial or a challenge.

4. synd
    Original Member

synd Silver Member

Status Points:
    the diamond trial & challenge, gives you among all the diamonds benefits (4 suite upgrades, upgrade to best available room, free internet, 1K/500 gp points NA properties/stay) an extra 1K points for the first 6 nights.

5. misman
    Original Member

misman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks to all her responded. Since there was no special offers, I put off signing up. About a week before my stay, I found that my room was going to be comped by the convention, so there were going to be no stay-nights or $$ to be had. 3-nights in a 1200 sqft suite was nice!

IDGflygirl likes this.