Any intel/updates from United on when the Y bonus mileage glitch will be fixed?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by davidbbrenner, Mar 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. davidbbrenner

davidbbrenner Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hey all,
    Depending upon which CS agent you get, some know about, and some don't know about the fact that the status RDMs are posting right (75% for example for Platinums) but the Y class 25% bonuses are not showing up. PQMs post fine. Anyone get info from someone at United (that sounds like they had a clue) abut when they think the problem will be fixed? If one goes to that website where United discusses the merger, they don't specifically mention this problem as one they are working on, as they have other fish to fry. Thoughts?
    Dave

2. davef139

davef139 Gold Member

Status Points:
    All of my full y have posted fine

3. Alpha Golf
    Original Member

Alpha Golf Silver Member

Status Points:
    Mine too, after a few days.

4. davidbbrenner

Status Points:
    Interesting. By chance can you offer any specifics? Do you have any other status, and you're getting 125% of your miles?

5. davidbbrenner

Status Points:
    For me, here's what I'm getting:

United 0902Y, IAD-MUC, 4,267 miles, 3,200 bonus, 7,467 total.
    United 8977Y, MUC-NAP, 530 miles, 397 bonus, 927 total.

Both of these (and the subsequent two flights taken thereafter) all calculate out the same way, even though the mileage calculator confirms my calculations that while I'm getting the 75% platinum bonus, I'm not getting the 25% Y bonus.

Even when I had these same flights on 3/5/12, I got, for example, 529 miles, 529 bonus, 1058 total.

6. davef139

davef139 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ok i lied.. only my Z-Fare has posted right. I forgot the bonus miles were for silver status.

[​IMG]

Just realized looking under award miles it should show as the upgraded mileage for Fare class and bonus will be status.