Any Feedback re. Lufthansa Premier Economy seats

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Thomask, Dec 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    As a UA Premier Gold will I have complimentary access to the Economy premier seats on LH's 787-8? Any experience anyone? Thanks.

Dublin_rfk likes this.
  2. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Lots of luck. Possibly at the counter. I'm a 1K and I am currently in an intense interaction with LH about just getting a seat assigned within a group. I have had zero success getting a premier seat. Also my ticket was through UA.

3. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Update: Two flugs on LH with open Economy premier seats and two flugs sitting in -E seats in the back.

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's a different class of service, isn't it? How often do people on UA get upgraded from economy to business class just because there are open seats in J?

And LH *G passengers don't get complimentary access to UA's E+ either (which isn't officially a different class of service).

5. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    yeah. My LH flights are past and I did not get upgraded on any segment as a UA Gold member. However they did offer to upsell ow PEK-FRA for about 200$. I did not buy as I knew plane was pretty empty and I had 3 seats in Economy to myself.

6. oliver2002
    Original Member

oliver2002 Silver Member

Status Points:
    787-8?
    No chance to get a free upgrade to PE (as 1K or anyone) on LH unless there is an oversell situation.

Thomask likes this.