[Answered] Women Travelers Forum?

Discussion in 'Talk To Me' started by CdnTraveller, Apr 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. CdnTraveller
    Original Member

CdnTraveller Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just wondering if there is enough interest for a Women Travelers thread (you notice I did use the American spelling rather than the Cdn spelling I use in my handle). There are only really 2 threads I go back to FT for, and one is the Women Travelers thread and the other is Travel Products, which we also don't really seem to have a specific place for here.

Who else is in for a Women Travelers thread?

sunseeker, Concerto and Jubileesmom like this.
  2. Jubileesmom
    Original Member

Jubileesmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sure, let's go for it:cool:

3. CdnTraveller
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Re-reading my post, I realized I suggested a thread, when I really meant to suggest a separate sub-forum. I'm thinking it would fit in quite well as a sub-forum of "Community" because it really would be starting a "Women Travelers" community.

4. CdnTraveller
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Hmmmmm.... not that much interest, or maybe just everyone enjoying the Easter weekend.

[​IMG]

5. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    No problem, I went ahead and changed the thread title to reflect your suggestion.
    A positive suggestion and one that we'll follow. We're not yet done completing the audit of our first month's activity (March) but have the topic and a few others under watch. We're trying to not get into a forum creep Mose where we wake up one day to 200 forums which could create an intimidating view of milepoint. Rather we hope the welcoming atmosphere allows many topics such as those more familiar to women travellers (I added your user name spelling!) to co-exist with other topics. My suggestion is to begin and use top is of your choosing in General Topics | Travel and we'll continue to watch and if enough will introduce a sub- forum. Again thanks.

Concerto and ACMM like this.