[Answered] Was MP just down for about five minutes?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by MSPeconomist, May 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Was MP just down for about five minutes, perhaps five or ten minutes ago? I suddenly got the Chrome can't find it, try again message when I tried to load new pages. There was no response at all when I tried to post on an existing open page, although the page looked like it was trying with the moving gray bars in the upper left corner. Now it's back, obviously. (I didn't experience any problems or lack of responsiveness before this and my internet connection seemed to be fine. I had no problems with other websites around the same time.)

2. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    I'm pretty sure that there was not any down time this morning no. It could be that you were having some connectivity problem between yourself and milepoint though that was preventing you from accessing the site at that time. (to my knowledge we didn't have any other reports of the site being down this AM either.)

3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. I guess my internet connection must have hiccuped but came back before I tried another website to verify that I was connected. With the live chat scheduled for tonight, today would not be a good day for cloud failure.