[Answered] Traveling With Children

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by lisamcgu, Mar 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. lisamcgu
    Original Member

lisamcgu Gold Member

Status Points:
    Under the General Discussion / Travel forum, I just posted this. Would it be narrowing it down too much to create a Childrens Forum?

"There is a great Children's Airport Activity Book that John Wayne Airport (SNA) gives out and they have provided the book online to download. Its all a coloring book with a page for "pilot's alphabet," with alpha, bravo, charlie, etc. and a couple pages that teach kids to identify different aircraft. And lots more. Applicable to any kid sitting in any airport :D

http://www.ocair.com/ReportsPublications/ArtsProgram/ActivityBook.pdf"

YULtide likes this.
  2. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    Currently we aren't making any decisions on adding new forums. But, when we do start to decide on new forums to add one thing which will carry a heavy weight will be how much a topic is discussed in its current appropriate forum. So the more topics that would fit into a Children's forum the more likely it would be to get it's own forum. Thanks!

lisamcgu likes this.
  3. lisamcgu
    Original Member

lisamcgu Gold Member

Status Points:
    I figured that, and I just didn't see too many posts regarding the kiddos, so I don't think there will be one in MPs future. Thanks!

YULtide likes this.