[Answered] The Feedback and Suggestions Forum Just Disappeared Moments Ago...

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by Canarsie, Feb 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    ...and I was just about to post there, as when I finished composing my content, it would not let me post it.

Once I left that forum, it completely disappeared without a trace.

What happened?

2. cockpitvisit
    Original Member

cockpitvisit Gold Member

Status Points:
    The "Beta Feedback" forum is still open. I suppose the main forum got closed to avoid redundancy.

3. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Perhaps I am mistaken, but I consider the Beta Feedback forum as a temporary forum, whereas the other forum would be considered more of a permanent forum.

I suppose discussions could eventually be moved from one forum to another, but I was simply wondering what happened...

4. Mikel
    Original Member

Mikel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Great avatar Canarsie [​IMG]

You caught me. As cockpitvisit correctly assumed, we decided to close that forum during the beta period just to keep everything feedback related in one place. Once we officially launch, we will close this Beta Feedback forum and re-open the other one. I've moved all of the threads that were in that other forum to this one (though all the threads in this one won't be moved to the other one once we launch, as much of this discussion will be irrelevant/already fixed).

5. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, you know, Mikel, I have worked with you long enough before milepoint.com was created to surmise what probably happened.

Thank you for the reply and for the comment on my avatar.