[Answered] Suggestions for Membership

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by FetePerfection, May 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am brand new to milepoint having been referred by an active member of FlyerTalk. Thanks MikeMpls... I think I'm going to like it here, but on to my question or suggestion. Do you offer point rewards or recognition to milepoint members who refer non-members to the forum?

I realize points here are as valuable as sky pesos but wondered if membership referrals would strengthen and grow milepoint? I haven't been able to spend a lot of time just yet reading all the new advice and guides but this thought crossed my mind so thought I would ask.

AmericanGirl and MikeMpls like this.
  2. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP. I am sure you will enjoy your time here and we look forward to your posts.

At the present time, there are no bonus points given for referring anyone. However I don't know if Randy has such a thing in his plans.

3. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    Actually the more I peruse this site the more I realize bonus points actually are more valuable than sky pesos! Anyway, thanks for the update...

AmericanGirl, Gargoyle and MikeMpls like this.
  4. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    Thanks for the suggestion FetePerfection, this is something that we have thought/talked about some and it is something that we may do in the future. Currently, we don't have a good way to do something with this, but we are keeping an eye out. Thanks.

FetePerfection likes this.