[Answered] Status Point counter stuck?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by KyRoamer, Mar 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. KyRoamer
    Original Member

KyRoamer Gold Member

Status Points:
    My number hasn't moved in days even though posts and likes have been increasing. Why?

Gargoyle likes this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    as your numbers increase, the bonuses get further apart. At one point we figured out where they were happening, but its possible that a few tiers have been removed. We were promised a dynamic, morphing status algorithm based on 12 variables, but I haven't seen any evidence- it still seems to be based only on post count and like count.

Here is one thread on the subject.

3. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    mcruiser, status points are awarded at different plateaus in different metrics, so you can expect that you won't be getting them all the time. Some of the status achievements will have a description that will give you a good idea of what you did to achieve them, but others might not be so clear.

4. KyRoamer
    Original Member

KyRoamer Gold Member

Status Points:
    So adding 50 messages and gaining 50 likes gets no points? I thought you did hourly sweeps and updated points in small earned increment. Guess that is wrong. But should it be?

5. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    You are correct, status points are not awarded every 50 messages or 50 likes.

6. ralfkrippner
    Original Member

ralfkrippner Silver Member

Status Points:
    Do you plan to publish the thresholds for earning points on posts, likes etc.? Or is it a secret...?

Gargoyle likes this.
  7. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    The means that the status awards are earned are not public and we don't plan to publish any other than what we have already given info on so far. (As far as I know the only one we have announced is the status points needed to reach Original Member status.)