[Answered] Rail travel forum?

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by kraven, Feb 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. kraven
    Original Member

kraven Silver Member

Status Points:
    What about a forum for rail travel, especially in Europe where it is a good alternative to flying?

2. tosc
    Original Member

tosc Silver Member

Status Points:
    +1 on that

3. BondAir007
    Original Member

BondAir007 Gold Member

Status Points:
    +1 I agree. I think it will help and provide information for anyone traveling.

4. joesmoe
    Original Member

joesmoe Gold Member

Status Points:
    +1, sounds like a great idea. This isn't "Flyer" talk, it's MilePoint.com, no need to be exclusive to flying :p

5. gemac
    Original Member

gemac Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'd like to see this also. Perhaps one forum for Europe, one for Asia, and one for North America.

6. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    + whatever number we're up to. I'd like to see the forum discuss some of the good and bad of using rail in different countries.

7. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    We really want MilePoint to grow from its own content and not try and 'drive' content. So at the start of this Beta we chose big buckets of forum description and as we build that content, we will be auditing and adding forums as necessary for clean navigation. I encourage you to add related content to the content mix in our General Discussion | Travel forum for now and know that it will be recognized and we'll find it when we feel the timing right for an independent forum. Appreciate the interest.