[Answered] Question re etiquette

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by excelsior, Apr 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. excelsior
    Original Member

excelsior Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is it OK to post a querstion in a forum on MP if one has also posted more or le4ss the same question in the ""other place"' (FT )?

I have just done so but will not do so again if this is bad etiquette?

2. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    There is no issue, IMHO, posting in both TOBB and MP. In fact doing so helps to build the information base here on MP. If people only post questions in TOBB, then we will never grow and be useful to people.

3. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    I agree with deant ... although I rarely ever head TOBB now I see no issue although I would urge to post it here on MP to build (as deant mentioned) and if not too much trouble, post a reply if you get one at TOBB before you get one here ... it all helps here the fine folk here :)

4. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    Questions are always perfectly welcome here. Whether asked once or asked many times—I think our members will try to give you friendly and useable advice. As well, we also respect that questions may be asked in many other places on the Internet and we're not only comfortable with that, but recommend it when appropriate. You see, our goal is to assist you in becoming the most knowledgeable frequent flyer and we don't really care where that information comes from. You are the one that is important, not just milepoint.

And I look forward to seeing our LH experts assist you with answers to your question. Thanks for asking, that was very kind of you.

KENNECTED likes this.
  5. excelsior
    Original Member

excelsior Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks guys! And honoured to receive a message from you, Randy!