[Answered] Possible to mark alerts as read?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by MSPeconomist, Jul 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Would it be possible to have a way to indicate which alerts are new? I find that when I only have a few and open the little box, sometimes the yellow shading works to highlight the new ones, but other times when I open the box after the red flag indicates new alerts, they're all white.

When I have many alerts and must open the "show all" big window, it's even worse as there's no way other than counting them (!) to know that all new ones have been examined.

In addition, it would be helpful if certain important messages from MP were not buried among a long list of alerts--for example, the invitation to order MP merchandise, changes in MP status (Gold, Silver, not every award of points), the announcement to Golds about SMD3, etc. It's too easy to miss such important communications. For this, perhaps an easy fix would be to send such messages as conversations rather than alerts.

Chimpy likes this.
  2. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    New alerts are marked with a little yellow star marker at the end of them both in the alerts drop down and in the "Latest Alerts" listing.