[Answered] My Threads Button Needed

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by toddreg, Mar 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. toddreg
    Original Member

toddreg Silver Member

Status Points:
    If I post multiple posts in different forums it is very difficult to quickly check status of any replies/comments. FT has a Quick Link selection for My Posts which is very handy although it doesn't take you to your post, just the beginning of the thread you posted to.

For this reason it would be great to have a My Post button that WOULD take you to your posts. Going to the beginning of a 1437 comment thread still involves a lot of poking around to get to your post and corresponding replies that might be pertinent to what you posted.

Gargoyle likes this.
  2. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    I think what you are looking for already exists. While logged in just navigate to your user drop down in the upper nav bar and click "Your Content". The links in that area actually do take you to your very post within a thread too.

3. toddreg
    Original Member

toddreg Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'll be horn swaggled, there it is. The wording didn't naturally lead me there but good job, this feature is exactly what is need to quickly and easily stay on top of stuff here. One more reason to keep MP running all day.

Gargoyle and Tim like this.