[Answered] Missing Forums?

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by vbroucek, Feb 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. vbroucek
    Original Member

vbroucek Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi all,
    I am missing forum for my favourite hotel chain programme - GoldpointsPlus. What can be done about it?

2. Have a look here where there's some discussion about the missing Asiana forum and how/when other forums will be added. That might help answer your question.

3. vbroucek
    Original Member

vbroucek Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, did search and miss this one...

4. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I might need more coffee (not Seattle's Best, please) but I couldn't find a place for airport info on either AMS or CDG.

5. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    We thought about that one but instead will be introducing the Club Carlson program instead of goldpointsplus. As noted elsewhere, we had no idea of the volume of content we would be able to grow during the Beta and took a conservative approach of not having some huge empty forum tree. If you and others add enough content related to that program by any name goldpointsplus/Club Carlson, it will truly earn its own forum as needed.
    Tip: don't just ask questions about the program, partner with other members and create Help Guides for the program which will help many members. Look at the wiki we have just introduced in the Hyatt, American and United forums (later today) for idea on the type of content to build for these forums. I'd say with the idea that goldpointsplus is actually going away, a Help Guide to the new Club Carlson would be an excellent addition.
    Thanks for the query.

6. vbroucek
    Original Member

vbroucek Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi Randy,
    fantastic. Of course Club Carlson it is - I was not aware about the announcement that came recently at the time of writing my original query.

Cheers